ABOUT THE STUDIES
- a wide range of subjects enables you to select courses in a way allowing you to build-up your strengths and overcome weaknesses;
- organizational form of studiets (50% of studies are online) allows you to combine your studies with work;
- flexibility – you can design your own study program;
- classes are run by the experts, practitioners having many years of professional experience;
- during the studies you will know and understand COACHING as an effective tool for management, business and also in live;
- practical classes and workshops will allow you to apply in practice the concepts and strategic models through case analysis (the actual problem situations, strategic games, simulation games);
- Life Long Learning – we will prepare you to plan and realize your own development.
As part of the field COACHING+ Bachelor’s degree, you can study at one of the following specialties offered by the University:
The role of a life coach is to help others to bridge the gap between where they currently are to where they would like to be. A life coach achieves this by supporting and encouraging others to fulfil their potential, achieve their personal goals and make the most of their lives.
Training to become a life coach not only helps you accelerate your own personal growth, it also offers you the opportunity to enhance your existing career.
A Life Coaching career can also assist you to create financial independence and design a career which is in alignment with your authentic self. Life Coaching is a rewarding, and inspiring profession which can not only change your life, but the lives of countless others too, imagine the possibilities.
Executive Coaching and Leadership
Collaborating, learning, adapting and demonstrating leadership – regardless of title – are key to operating in complex and changing workplaces. More and more, coaching is seen as way to develop these capabilities in organizations.
You develop the skills and confidence to influence positive engagement, culture and performance in individuals, teams, and groups.
As an executive, manager, leader, coach, or consultant, you are in a position to unlock the personal and professional potential of your colleagues, peers, and clients. Our coaching program gives you the skills and competencies to change the quality of workplace conversations, and create powerful change in organizations.
RECRUITMENT AND FEES
Order of the Chancellor of WSZiC University regarding the fees applicable to the foreign students who begin their studies from the winter semester of the academic year 2017/2018
|Full-time studies||€ 3000 (whole year)|
|Registration fee||€ 200|
Enrolment process for foreigners
- Fill out the enrolment form – you can download it here.
- Send scans of the enrolment form and High School Diploma to: email@example.com).
- After receiving the documents, the Admissions Committee will decide on enrolling you in studies.
- The university will send you a provisional enrolment certificate.
- Pay the entry and tuition fees (for one year or one semester).
- The university will provide you with original documents for an embassy – enrolment certificate and invitation.
- Submit your visa application.
- Come to study.
ALL STUDENTS should have upon arrival:
- Application form printed. You may find it HERE
- High School Diploma + 1 copy
- Sworn translation of High School Diploma into Polish+ 1 copy
- Attachment to High School Diploma with subjects and grades + 1 copy
- Sworn translation of attachment to High School Diploma with subjects and grades into Polish + 1 copy
- Apostil/legalization of High School Diploma (or certificate from respective Polish Embassy, stating that the student can study in Poland) (* All applicants except for those from Belarus, Czech Republic, Lithuania, Slovakia, Austria and Libya)
- Nostrification of High School Diploma (* All applicants except for those from Ukraine and Belarus). More information about the nostrification you may find HERE
- Medical certificate + 1 copy. Please find an example HERE
- Sworn translation of medical certificate into Polish + 1 copy
- 2 copies of passport
- 2 copies of recent visa
- Health insurance + 1 copy. More information about health insurance you may find HERE
- 2 signed contracts between student and Private University of Management&Coaching. You may find the contract HERE.
- 2 signed directives on payments at Private University of Management&Coaching
- Copy of confirmation of payment for studies
- Certificate of language proficiency (*in case there is no such certificate). More information about language proficiency requirements you may find HERE
- 3 photos (3,5 x 4,5)
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (dr Łukasz Panfil, studies coordinator)
Wyższa Szkoła Zarządzania i Coachingu
Wyższa Szkoła Zarządzania i Coachingu
Al. Śląska 1